Food and accommodation have to be booked seperately. We offer a stay at the venue for €70/day (Total 7 the days & 6 Nights €490) Places at the Finca are limited. Please let us know on time if you wish to book your spot. The rooms are on a shared basis of 2, 3, and 4. All rooms are cozy and with their own bathroom. First come, first serve. €50/day (Total 7 days €350.-) 3 meals and tea breaks Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as well as tea breaks. All meals are veg & vegan fresh prepared with bio and local products by our In House Chefs.
Duration (100 Hours)
40 h of practice
25 h of teaching
25 h of lecture and assessments
10 h of Spiritual Practice
You will be also required to do self study before the course starts
What to bring
Comfortable yoga clothes to change
Woolen shawl (useful for lectures & meditation)
You will get a detailed info eMail by registration
- The training is conducted exclusively in English. To fully benefit from this program, you need to have a good understanding of the language.
- You need to be relatively healthy and fit. (If you have any disabilities or other health challenges, please talk to us) The teacher training course is a very intense program with extensive yoga practices. The program focuses on more than just teaching teachers, it also focuses on personal growth.
We suggest you get acquainted with yoga and integrate this practice in your daily life. You need to have at least six months of yoga experience before starting the course.
- If you are going through any sort of medical treatment, please send us your medical history and discuss with us your fitness for the course.
- Pregnancy: Please, inform us of your pregnancy and provide a medical documentation.
- Fill out the application form below. The Yogalife team will respond within the next 10 working days.
- Once you are eligible, note that acceptance of your application form does not confirm your participation; only full payment of the course can do that. Places are given on eligibility and on first-paid, first-served basis.
- Students are responsible for their own transfers, accommodation, food and living expenses.
You will be sent the bank details once your application is approved.
All transaction fees are the responsibility of the registrant. A cancellation policy of 750 Euro is a non-refundable fee for your application. This amount will increase to 1000 Euro in case of cancellation four weeks before the training starts and the totality of your deposit will be kept for last minute cancellation. In some cases, however, it can be used for a next teacher training course but only with the approval of a Yogalife director and for a valid reason. If, for some reason, Yogalife is forced to cancel the teacher training course, all deposits will be refunded.
Graduates are eligible to become Registered Yoga Teachers with Yoga Alliance.