17th Nov. 2017 - 22nd April 2018
Teacher Training Course 200 h in Ghent, Belgium
We are committed to a dogma-free approach, where the focus is on your personal journey, as you explore the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of yoga. We do not teach "our" style of Yoga: we help you discover your style through a coaching approach. The deep connection with yourself that you will cultivate through the TTC will allow you to share the best possible experience of yoga with your students.
In this full-immersion Teacher Training you will enjoy:
- Accomplished and dedicated teachers to help and guide you through the training.
- Course located next to the medieval center of the city of Ghent.
- learn from a syllabus that includes Yoga Philosophy, Hindu Mythology, Physiology of Hatha Yoga, Asana teaching methodology and its corrections.
- Be encouraged and use Adult-learning techniques to create a more effective learning and delivery environment.
- Review all the basics of Yoga and a chance to develop a style of your own.
- As a graduated students you will be invited to assist in the teachers training programs and increase their skill level in a continuous education program (CEP). This gives on going support and chance to grow to our students.
- A specifically design 150+ page-training manual which is continuously modified with a constant feedback process. Yogalife already have its 10th edition in the circulation.
- Yogalife Foundation is active Globally with its presence in Geneva and Zurich in Switzerland, New Delhi, Dharamshala and Goa in India, Gent in Belgium, Kassel and Bonn in Germany and has over more then 1000+ highly trained Yoga Teachers all over the world.
- Yogalife Foundation imparts yoga in the traditional yogic method integrating latest management training techniques, which makes our training effective and interesting.
- YogaLife Foundation is recognized by Yoga Alliance, USA as an RYS200 Yoga School.
All our courses are run by highly skilled and experienced teachers. Yogalife founder Sanjeev oversees the course and provides personal development coaching and an introduction to Antastha Yoga, his own unique style of yoga. Manoj, Yogalife director in Belgium leads the teaching.
Continuous Education Program (CEP)
This is a feature unique to Yogalife Teacher Training Courses. We provide all our students the opportunity to assist our yoga teachers in future Yogalife courses to refine your skills and gain valuable practical experience.
This is a 9-weekend-course (200hrs.), next TTC runs from 17 November 2017 until 22 April 2018:
- 17,18,19 November 2017
- 15,16,17 December 2017
- 12,13,14 January 2018
- 19,20,21 January 2018
- 2,3,4 February 2018
- 2,3,4 March 2018
- 16,17,18 March 2018
- 23,24,25 March 2018
- 20,21,22 April 201
This course will take place in Shambho. Shambho is a term borrowed from the ancient Sanskrit; it means bringer of joy, happiness and prosperity. Shambho refers to the dynamics of inner and outer change: "Inner Health is Outer Beauty"...
Shambho is one of the biggest wellness center in Gent.
This course is covered in 9 full weekends. Normally this course is covered as a residential course in one month. This is an opportunity for the people who can not take a long leave or travel long distances to do a course like this.
*Please make sure to read and accept our Terms & Conditions before you sign up for any Training, Retreat, Workshop or Event. Thanks!
Special Offer€ 2.650,- (until 15th September 2017)
Regular Fee€ 2.850,- (After 15th September 2017)
InfoYou can subscribe and avail special prices now by paying €750,- Rest of the amount to avail early bird price can be paid before 1st October 2017. Last date for applying – 1st November 2017
Fill in the application form, and when you receive a confirmation email of your acceptance to the course, you can make the payment to reserve your place. Places are limited, so register now!Register