3-weekend-course from 24th August - 21st October 2018
Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Course 60 hours in Gent, Belgium
Yoga Nidra’s ultimate purpose is to take you deep into the state where you are completely united with your inner being. In this process, the conscious mind withdraws itself so that the subconscious mind comes to the forefront. This is where the opportunity lies in Yoga Nidra. Yoga Nidra belongs to the higher stages of Raja Yoga, reaching there can be very difficult through other practices.
Yoga Nidra is a technique developed by Swami Satyananda of Bihar school of Yoga. It is derived from an old Tantric technique of Nyasa. Later, Swami Niranjanananda (the Guru of Manoj Bhanot, Founder of Yogalife Belgium) further developed it and now the third generation of the same lineage, Manoj Bhanot at Yogalife, is presenting it to the world in its latest form.
Yoga Nidra can impact on:
- Reduction of stress
- Changing habits
- Stop addictions
- Handle trauma, depression and anxiety
- Heal physical and mental ailments
- Training skills, such as learning a language
Basically, it is all about creating the life of your dreams.
- The training is conducted exclusively in English. To fully benefit, you need to have a good understanding of the language.
- You need to be fit. It is not only focused on making teachers or increasing your philosophical knowledge but focuses on individual growth. So we suggest you to already get acquainted with Yoga Nidra and integrate this practice almost on a daily basis. You need to have at least 3 months of Yoga exposure in total.
- If you are going through any sort of medical treatment, you need to send your medical history and discuss with us your fitness for the course.
(Contact us for more details and to check your eligibility)
Graduates are eligible to become Registered Yoga Nidra Teachers with Yoga Alliance.
This is a 3-weekend-course running from 24th August - 21st October 2018:
- First weekend - 24, 25, 26 August 2018
- Second weekend - 28, 29, 30 September 2018
- Third weekend - 19, 20, 21 October 2018
Duration: 60 hours
20 h of practice
20 h of teaching
20 h of lecture and assessments.
Friday: 19:00 – 22:00
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 – 18:30
*Please make sure to read and accept our Terms & Conditions before you sign up for any Training, Retreat, Workshop or Event. Thanks!
Special Offer€ 1.150 (until 15 June 2018)
Regular Fee€ 1.350
Fill in the application form, and when you receive a confirmation email of your acceptance to the course, you can make the payment to reserve your place. Places are limited, so register now!Register